The staff at Patcham Junior School are hardworking, supportive and committed to providing an outstanding education for the children in our care. If you would like to join our team then you can find out more about our vacancies below. Patcham Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
INDIVIDUAL NEEDS ASSISTANT (INA)
Required from 1st September 2021
We are looking to appoint an Individual Needs Assistant who has experience (at least a year) of working 1:1 with children who have social and emotional needs (SEMH). A job share may be considered for the right candidate.
Patcham Junior school is a popular three-form entry primary school in Brighton. We pride ourselves on our positive and inclusive, approach.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate about working with pupils with special educational needs
- Able to promote high standards of behaviour and a good work ethos by helping to create a supportive, secure, safe and structured learning environment.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, resilience and adaptability when faced with a variety of different situations.
- Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
- Effective communicators: able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Well organised and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Patient, kind and caring with a good sense of humour and a positive outlook.
We will offer you:
- Fantastic children who are genuinely a real pleasure to teach, enjoy school and work hard.
- A happy working environment with a positive and inclusive ethos.
- A strong, committed and collaborative leadership team.
- Opportunities for training and further development.
Visits to the school or a phone call about the role are encouraged to find out more about the school and the position available, visits will be after school, please telephone 01273 087513 to make an appointment.
Closing date Noon on Friday 3rd September 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 7th September 2021