We have a ‘cafeteria system’ at Patcham. Lunches are provided by Eden and are cooked fresh each day on the premises. We have a healthy menu that provides a balanced diet and is also popular with the children. Meals can be ordered online using our ParentPay system.
Children may also bring packed lunches, which are kept outside their classrooms. We are a healthy school and believe that it is vital that children eat a healthy balanced meal at lunchtime to ensure they can concentrate and enjoy their learning. We
Please note we are a nut free school and appreciate your co-operation in maintaining this. We have children attending the school who have serious life-threatening allergies.
Parents can apply electronically for Free School Meals for their child/children.
It is estimated that around 20% of students that are entitled to Free School Meals do not take them. In some
They would also be eligible to some free clubs and subsidies and reductions for school trips.
To find out more or to fill out the application form on-line click here.
To get a paper copy to fill out, please contact the school office.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after the 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7400 per year
Working Tax Credit
If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit you will not be eligible to apply for free school meals.
|B&H Classroom Menu Sept 20.pptx||Download|